LASIK surgery is a life-changing procedure. So, why doesn’t everyone who wears glasses or contact lenses do it? One of the main reasons is that it’s expensive. In fact, the more experienced the LASIK surgeon and the more advanced the LASIK technology, the more expensive it gets.
Here at Mandel Vision, we don’t want you to bargain with your only pair of eyes. Instead, we want to enable you to base your decision on the quality of care you receive. With that in mind, we’ve recently added a few payment options to make LASIK surgery at Mandel Vision more affordable. This allows you to get LASIK for as low as $151.92 per month. That’s little more than the monthly cost of replacement contact lenses! We really want to make LASIK surgery affordable for our patients.
- ●Interest Deferred Financing. We offer both 6 month and 12 month interest deferred financing. As long as payments are made on time, there is no interest. If you miss a payment or pay late, interest is added and is retroactive to the date the loan was taken out.
- ●Long-term financing. We offer several of these types of plans which range between 24 months and 60 months. Your monthly cost and APR depends on which plan you choose. Your personalized laser vision consultant can go over the details with you at the time of your free LASIK evaluation.
- ●Split the cost between several different credit cards. We currently accept MasterCard and Visa. We don’t accept American Express. However, we understand that many patients prefer to use the American Express card to earn points, so you can choose to pay the additional fee of 3% to use the American Express card.
- ●Flexible spending (FSA). The 2019 limit that you can contribute has been increased to $2,700.00 per year. Click here for more information on using a flexible spending account for LASIK surgery.
- ●Any combination of the above. Some patients pay a portion with cash, a portion using their FSA and either finance the rest or pay the rest with multiple credit cards. We’ll work with you to make LASIK as convenient and affordable as possible.
When dealing with your only pair of eyes, it’s important not to base the decision on price. LASIK is a surgeon-dependent procedure, so it’s critical that you choose a highly experienced surgeon. Dr. Mandel is a pioneer in laser vision correction. He is a Harvard-trained corneal specialist who has performed thousands of successful LASIK and PRK procedures in our state-of-the-art laser vision correction center on the upper east side of Manhattan. Click here to read more about Dr. Mandel.
Click here to schedule your free LASIK consultation with Dr. Mandel and learn more about our affordable LASIK surgery options.
Change Your Vision, Change Your Life. Mandel Vision®
Related Blog Posts: